FULL-TIME PERMANENT PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (CLOSED)
This position is now closed. Successful candidates have been contacted. We thank all whom applied.
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION:
Fernie Brewing Company is looking for a Full-Time Permanent Production Assistant to join our crew. Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award winning brewery with exceptional year round and seasonal brews.
We are seeking someone to work on our Production Lines with our Production Lead. The individual must be a self-motivated and hardworking individual who works well with others. The candidate must have an interest in exceptional craft beer.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Running our semi-automated Canning & Bottling Lines
- Trouble shoot and maintain equipment
- Keg Cleaning & Filling
- Cleaning tanks & assisting our Brewing Team as needed
- Packaging Mixer Packs
- Prior experience working in Packaging/Production
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Certification preferred
- 19 years of age or older
- Be mechanically inclined in order to perform minor repairs on equipment
- Be detail oriented with strong record keeping skills & basic computer skills
- Be able to lift 60lbs and occasionally over 120 lbs
- Must be able to remain standing for long periods of time
This position will require a flexible work schedule. Shifts may vary from day shifts to afternoon/evening shifts depending on our Weekly Production Schedule.
This position will be approximately 40hrs per week and offers competitive wages and benefits.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference #ProdAssistant or fax to 250.423.7733. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
Job closing date: Friday September 11th, 2015
We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.