ORDER DESK / ADMINISTRATOR - POSITION FILLED
Fernie Brewing Company is looking for a Full-Time Permanent Order Desk / Administrative Assistant to join our crew. Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award winning brewery with exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are seeking someone to work in our Office Team. The individual must be highly organized and be able to work in a fast paced environment. They must be a self-motivated and hardworking individual who works well with others.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Order Desk functions - taking & processing orders
- Answering the phone & responding to customer inquiries
- Entering Invoices into Sage
- Accounts Receivables
- Completing weekly batch reporting to the BC Liquor Distribution Branch
- Coordinating shipments to various suppliers
- Working directly with our Warehouse to ensure timely & accurate deliveries
- Provide administrative & clerical support to management & our sales team
- Post Secondary Education
- 2-5 years of Administrative Experience
- Bookkeeping experience with Accounting Software, preferably Sage
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel Skills
- Exceptional communication skills & telephone etiquette
- Be self-motivated and highly organized
- Independent with strong time management skills
- Craft beer lover!
This position will be approximately 40hrs per week Monday to Friday, and offers competitive wages and benefits.
Please forward your letter of intention, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #OrderDesk or fax to 250.423.7733. Resumes without cover letters will be unlikely to be considered. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
Job closing date: Friday October 7th, 2016
We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.