TASTING ROOM & BREWERY STORE ASSOCIATE - FILLED
Fernie Brewing Company is looking for a Tasting Room & Brewery Store Associate to join our crew. Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award-winning brewery with exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
As a Tasting Room & Brewery Store Associate, you will provide an informative and entertaining experience to Fernie Brewing Co. guests from around the world. You’ll share the Fernie Brewing Co. story and educate our customers about the history, culture, brewing process and our exceptional beers here at Fernie Brewing Co.
The individual must have a high-school diploma along with strong communication skills, be eager to learn and be all hands on deck! Experience in retail and the ability to handle cash and operate a till is a must. The candidate should have an interest in exceptional craft beer and brewing and being part of our fun and vibrant FBC team.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Customer service & sales in our Tasting Room & Storefront
- Filling Growlers & selling Packaged Product and FBC Merchandise
- Ensuring our Guests have an amazing experience when visiting our Tasting Room & Store
- Educating our guests on the brewing process, our beer styles, FBC & Fernie
- Fulfilling online store orders
- Cleaning & re-stocking shelves
- High School Diploma
- 19 years of age or older
- Serving It Right Certificate
- Team player
- Strong Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Craft Beer
Please note, if you are applying you must be 19 years of age or over, have your Serving It Right Certificate and be a Canadian Resident or hold a valid work permit.
This position will be approximately 30-40 hours per week and requires working on weekends and holidays.
Fernie Brewing Co. offers competitive wages & a Benefits Package, along with delicious craft beer.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TastingRoom or fax to 250.423.7733. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Position closes June 16th, 2017.